ThankView is a New York City based, fast growing tech startup focused on making outreach more impactful through personalized video. Whether you want to create sincere solicitations, spice up event invites or more individually thank donors, the ThankView platform will allow you to design, record, send and track 1 or 100,000 videos in minutes. We're used by hundreds of universities, schools and nonprofits which seek to increase their engagement, learn more about their recipients through in depth metrics and increase the overall financial impact of their outreach efforts.
We are looking to add a talented, self-starting, and high energy SDR who will apply their skills and experience to drive revenue growth in our New York Sales team. We are looking for a strong communicator with a desire and drive to succeed in a rapidly growing and innovative environment. We value creative, dedicated and intelligent employees. ThankView demands a lot and requires top-notch performers that can deliver quality results.
WHAT YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Reaching out to new prospects via ThankView, email and phone
- Introducing ThankView to prospective clients while learning more about them, their company and their needs
- Tracking conversations and analyzing opportunities to then pass along to the closing sales team
- Doing research on companies to determine decision makers or hidden opportunites
- Working across the company to implement new product features and functions using information from prospect conversations
- Travel! You'll be traveling around the country (nah - the world!) at conferences and conventions to introduce ThankView to our customers
- Collaborating with the closing sales team to set up opportunities that you both can close in the form of new business.
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US:
- We are a team of smart, interesting, diverse, funny, and energetic people
- We offer competitive compensation, health benefits and a fun, relaxed office environment
- We take the responsibility to make sure you are excited, happy, and find fulfillment in your work very seriously
- We believe success comes from the collective effort of all, which is why all team members receive equity in the business
- Right off the bat we offer our employees 17 days of vacation, 6 work from home or sick days because we understand the value of relaxation, spending time with friends and family, and seeing the world
- We reside at a stylish office space in Manhattan's Financial District which offers a selection of free fitness classes
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE IS:
- Friendly and Empathetic. You will be the first person a prospective new client sees and talks to. We want you to enjoy meeting new people and be interested in their lives (as well as sharing your personality with them)
- Self-Motivated. You will have the full support of the ThankView team and resources but at the end of the day, the ideal candidate must have an inner drive to succeed. This role will also earn commissions, which should help motivate you as well.
- Interesting & Interested. All this means is that we want you to share your personality with prospect and genuinely learn about them. Great conversations are two way roads so it's important that prospects get to know you too!
- Optimistic. You will face rejection in this role. No getting around that. But this is a game of averages; the ideal candidate believes that the glass is half full and will work through failures to find happiness in their successes.
- Consistent. Much of this role involves staying organized and following up with people. The more you can stay consistent in your habits, the better you'll succeed.
- Ready to Learn: You'll gain important sales training in this role as well as learn how a startup operates. The ideal individual for this role will be hungry to learn and get feedback.
Rather than a traditional resume cover letter, we ask that you please send a break up letter as your cover letter.
- You can break up with any person, place or thing
- The person, place or thing can be real or fictional
- The letter should be at least 250 words
Please send your break up cover letter & resume with "SDR" in subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.